Intel's 64-bit article brough to you by CNET and also a little SLI prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn the hell, these are NOT 64-bit CPUs. They are capable of some limited 64-bit processing but that is it.

Tell you what, that's exactly what i'll do. I've been thinking about the latest P4 6xx series and the Athlon 64, and from what I'll use it for, it's 6 or half a dozen.

I'll get it in about a week, then i'll run 64bit software until everyones heart is content. I need the extra heat anyway, the halls of residence I stay in don't like to give us heating.

If I don't like it, it get's flogged!

Will that prove me wrong or prove me right, and will it keep people happy? we shall know soon enough.

Still, Check out the last link I posted up.

Giancarlo said:
Damn the hell, these are NOT 64-bit CPUs. They are capable of some limited 64-bit processing but that is it.

Well, Athlon 64's aren't fully 64-bit either. No CPU is until damn Microsoft releases their Windows Longhorn.

all companies lie about their products. Intel says that they are the best, AMD says that they are the best. in truth neither are the best because that would mean one of them beats the other in every single test you can do. and how can you say AMD is the best cpu? intels cpu's are good at graphic design and calculations, i dont think AMD has the worlds fastest computer....thought so

AMD is the best because it is faster! Duh. I don't know how much better we have to put that out. AMD does better at calculations by the way, and it leads in both business and gaming benchmarks. Intels may be good at some things, but it certainly does not put them ahead. AMD is better overall.

very well put, although if thats the case why dont they have the worls fastest computer unlike INTEL?, oh btw im not a intel fan, for all you who think im defending it

money_man said:
very well put, although if thats the case why dont they have the worls fastest computer unlike INTEL?, oh btw im not a intel fan, for all you who think im defending it

Intel has the worlds fastest computer? What are you on? Are you smoking something weird? They do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom