Irritating problem with Flash plugin

UK31337

Fully Optimized
Hope someone can help.

There's this one flash movie on Newgrounds that I want to see, and it's the only one that won't load.

It works for other people that try it, but not on my PC. It's called "Ian ian dance", and when I click the link to watch it, the window opens, but there's no advert and no flash movie. The source code has no mention of an embedded Flash object whatsoever. I have the latest Flash plugin update. My friend sent me a screengrab of him looking at the same thing at the same time; he has both the Flash and advert. Why don't I??

Same problem on IE and Firefox, *all other Newgrounds stuff works fine*, and other people get this movie to work perfectly.

What could be happening? It's really weird and really frustrating. It's almost as if my browser is simply removing the code to load the Flash before it gets to me.

You can get to the portal entry here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/212399

I would go in the control panel>internet options>view objects.
There right clic each object and remove the ones related to Flash or Macromedia. Then go to the macromedia website and re-install the flash player.

Back
Top Bottom