Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Ati isnt more bang for your buck..that is just totally incorrect...go look at prices again. Second, my 6800GT got better scores and i beilieve it is cheaper. third, i suggest using the ATI tool an not that stuff(i forget the name, i used to use it).

Re: 5643 & 14272

loyalist said:
http://calpack.org/results.html

MSI K8N NEO4
AMD 3000+ 939
ENERMAX 480W PSU
4X80GB BARRACUDAS RAID10
1X200GB WD SE (FOR OC'ING)
LITEON 53X32X53+16 COMBO
LITEON 8X8 DVD+/-R DL
KINGWIN KT424 BLK
CLMST HYPER6 COOLING CPU
ZALMAN VF700 COOLING GPU

SORRY NVIDIA FANS :(
ATI=MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK

LOL XL? Isn't that card like $400 bucks or something? Whatever...ATI has crappy ass mid-range cards. X700 = shit, 6600 GT = X700 killer. :)

Oh. Well, I don't go around comparing prices...sheesh. :rolleyes: And ATI can go around bragging about having the fastest card in the market all they want, but nVIDIA will always pwn them in the mid-range market. That's too bad that most consumers target the mid-range for their gaming or computing needs.

jack22 said:
Ok Ati isnt more bang for your buck..that is just totally incorrect...go look at prices again. Second, my 6800GT got better scores and i beilieve it is cheaper. third, i suggest using the ATI tool an not that stuff(i forget the name, i used to use it).

Lets see your screenshots there slick. I'd LOVE to see some actual PROOF that your mighty 6800GT beats my x800xl.

oh. And I only paid $225 for my X800xl, which is , by the way, less than what you paid ($400).

Hmmm... If I paid less than you, and I get more performance.... What could that mean? Maybe YOU should go look at prices there slick.

THirdly, the ATI tool is best for most ATI cards, but even the latest version of ATI tool is not as effective as the latest version of Powerstrip is (yes, thats the name of the app) on this specific card.

This card is not an XT. It is also not a PRO. It is an XL people.
16 pipelines. Stock core speed of 400 and mem speeds of 1000. It retails for $300 and is more than worth it. It also beats the 6800GT when both are at stock speeds, but Nvidia fans won't want to hear that.

http://graphics.tomshardware.com/graphic/20041222/images/image002.gif

Not to mention the fact that ATI realeased the XL AFTER nVIDIA realased the 6800 NU (which is it's counterpart), and ATI had more time to make a better card so nVIDIA couldn't really do a thing about it. Like I said, ATI can brag all they want about their X850 XT PE, but they need to focus more on the mid-range market, where consumers are actually targeting (and where nVIDIA is beating them).

untitled1.jpg

Wow! Gasp!

Now look at those results! Who a 6800 ultra when you can have your trusty MX4000! Ive overclocked it as well, so it can run the most modern games really well- ie. half-life (1) and the incredbly demanding age of empires (1). Try not to be jealous, because I know that its fantastic...

Alright, its total crap. But I have overclocked it (without tempreture sensors) so I now have a small bonfire insde my case! I bet none of you can have you dinner cooking on your card! I never have to leave my office!

well i think its a smart choice for ati to wait till nvidia comes out with new technology; so ati can copy it and make it better

btw tested new pc (sig) with 3dmark05 got 7.7k, and 3dmark03 got 13k. everything is on stock, maybe i will o/c later to get better score

zoomtm said:
well i think its a smart choice for ati to wait till nvidia comes out with new technology; so ati can copy it and make it better

Which shows the lack of creativity that ATI has. :)

But, nice system and benchmark scores.

ATI has a lack of creativity? how do you figure. they dont copy Nvidia btw or they would get sued and they dont want that. ATI pwns Nvidia, who cares if Nvidia has the best mid-ranged card when it comes down to power wise who wins? the ATI cards. thats it.

when you think of the most powerful country you dont say well...canada has the most powerful mid ranged so i like tehm more. you say wth in here got the big guns that'll kick the shit outta the little boys. and in the world of graphic cards ATI is holding the big guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom