Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How? I dont think I have ever seen you intimidate one person on CF. I also see that a very large amount of people here patronise you. This thread is a good example,

Again.. I think you are committing errors of logic. I have made very large posts that have basically driven people out of threads. Patronize me? Again you are being delusional.

nah, im pretty sure most of the posts that were posted after you called yourself a drillseargent have patronised you. How are they errors of logic. Give me some examples of your very large posts, and tell me who they drove away.

yeh LOL gian is the knight who fought the mob of angry people, all hail gian our saviour LOL
He drove the enemy away, the only driving being done is from your BF
jack

You never intimidate anyone gian. Making long posts dont do it. Someone may not peopel able to respond due to lack of facts in a argument but it doesnt mean or come close to intimidating......Sorry sir.

Well in the least of everything, you guys don't intimidate me. Take a look at any of the political threads I posted in.. the only person ever stepping up to the plate was LK.

"the only driving being done is from your BF"

Excuse me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom