Xbox!!

1st post!

I enjoy my Xbox much more than my son's PS2, and love playing Halo 2 on Live, but Microsoft has not said how it plans to get over the 1 teraflop line.
Sony, on the other hand, with the Cell processor, right now has the tech advantage on paper, which will be hard to beat if you have read about the capabilities of the new chip.

playstation has more of a fan base since they've been around longer in the market and their game selection is bigger for the golden oldies (like GTA) they had the rights to before xbox came along but they're selling the games rights pretty quick to microsoft which allows for playstation to get more money for selling games to microsoft which gives more money for playstation to develop better technology. As far as xbox's 'only on xbox' games the only good ones were halo, halo 2 and fable (but i've only heard rumors bout fable) halo everybody's over and halo 2 didn't superseed halo by much compared to the hype personally i think playstaion have a lead on xbox mainly because they've been in the console market for much longer.

have you seen xbox? normally if you play an xbox game your kinda stuck to it.... but everyone just say they have Xbox because of thier oversized comtrollers but then theres the S-Type somes which are smaller, i mean whats the deal with not liking xbox because of a controller?

dont mock my xbox!

Hey cheeseman, xbox is the most powerful gaming system released to the public as of late, it can kick PS2 to the curb anyday, anytime, anywhere! more people own ps2's because it's been out longer, and it has FInal fantasy (which has nothing final about it), Xbox may not have as many titles, but most of them are good. also cheeseman, there's a reason they didnt release KOTOR and Morrowind and the Halo series on the PS2, it just cant handle it that's why!

Back
Top Bottom