Intel's 64-bit article brough to you by CNET and also a little SLI prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, AMD is better, probally always will. I go AMD yet i am unbiased and arent a 'fanboy', i look at both chips equally. I just wanted to point out to gian or anyone that didnt beileve it, it is a 64-bit processor.

In reply to Chris's signiture, yes you did tell me to buy the 2600+ and I didn't ever see you get it running at 3200+ when you had a go at it, smartass. :p

jack22 said:
Cobra, obvioulsy some people care. I have the right to try to convince Gian.

YOU ARE NOT CONVINCING ME. Okay? Do I make myself clear? And nobody PWNs me.

"THE 6xx SERIES IS A 64bit CPU - why, because it has 64bit registers, addresses memory in 64bit, and believe it or not, RUNS 64BIT CODE! (just like it runs Windows XP 64bit). "

It just isn't. It is capable of some limited 64-bit operations but it is not 64-bit.

Wow, in my short lifetime i havent met anybody as stubborn and unwilling as you. I just needed to say that.

In my short lifetime I haven't ever seen anybody who makes as many errors in their life.. and is unwilling to listen to the facts.

that was a lovely e-mail I got of him, I'm a brain dead bastard, and he doesn't understand why anyone would want a relationship with me.

He don't know me.

Instead of sending an e-mail, stick it on the forum.

Delta said:
Giancarlo, rather than insist 4 times in one post that it isnt 64-bit, mabey it would help if you posted some evedence to explain why it is not 64-bit?

Seriously...don't be so stubborn and be more open-minded. If the Intel 6xx series REALLY isn't 64-bit, then show us why it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom