HP and radeon?

UNCLEMIKE1

Baseband Member
I just bought a radeon all-in-wonder just to get the cable in feature without going through a bunch of crap. So I installed it, the drivers and the media software for it, but when I hook up the cable wire and sect the TV tuner I get a message sayingn "The TV player failed to initialize the video". Then it tell me to check the windows device manager to see if the correct drivers are installed and to see if they are working properly. All of the drivers that are installed are working, but I'm not sure if they are the right ones or not. Anyways, does anyone know the solution or possibly direct me in the right direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Oh yeah, I tried going to ATI web site, but they confuse the issue even more.

I have an ATI AIW and I have no problem with it. I am not sure about your about your error message, but I think you may have forgotten to hook up the small adapter with multiplugs. You have to set the S-video in the plug between the cable input and VGA output and then the male audio wire in the line-in of your audio card.
I would need more info if this doesn't solve the problem. I have 2 ATI AIW and you have to read most of the documentation before setting it up:: its' true that the website is not too user friendly, but most technical answers are in the KB.

I tried the thing with the video in cable but that didn't work either. I'm just trying to get video throguh the "cable tv in" coaxle connector. I would think that you wouldn't need to have anything else connected to watch cable tv, Ya know. If you want to try and help me a little more i ca n give you all of the specifics after you reply again. Thanks alot.

Back
Top Bottom