Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack05 said:
thats correct jack22
gian dude your like an argument-magnet, maybe you should become a politician. Nibble Nibble..........
jack

No actually, he's not correct.. as they aren't strong enough to get a loan.

I'm not making an argument. I'm just stating what is what.

Don't insult me please.

Im not, im being nice

But, all im saying is yes, theoreticlly, the more you have and can rpove the farther you will get, thats facts. All im saying that what a bank cares about is knowing that they can get something. If i got money from my parents, had a car, house, and i could use that as collateral i dont think they'd care much. A bank needs to feel secure. If i can make them feel secure, by showing proof of possesions, they'll be happy.

BITE
look ma i got meself a big fish!

I can see where your coming from gian, you want to make sure everyone understands that your going to go far in this world just because you have spent a lot of money on university. If we don't believe you then you will feel depressed because, you will start questioning why you spent so much. So I for one believe you gian, you get em you tiger ;)
jack

jack22 said:
Im not, im being nice

But, all im saying is yes, theoreticlly, the more you have and can rpove the farther you will get, thats facts. All im saying that what a bank cares about is knowing that they can get something. If i got money from my parents, had a car, house, and i could use that as collateral i dont think they'd care much. A bank needs to feel secure. If i can make them feel secure, by showing proof of possesions, they'll be happy.

Oh i'm not saying you are being mean.. but jack05.. the bank cares if you have the educational background so you know what you are doing with their money. I'm just stating what is what.. that's all. I know the fact cause I actually am a regular customer at the third largest bank in the US I believe (Bank of America).

Jack05, stfu. Spending so much? You don't even know how much i'm spending. Right now. Zero. Why? Because I have grants. So again.. stfu.

sugar toast family unity?
shame to formal underwear?
should tell fon-du union?
shall two forests unite?

am i close?
jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom