copyrights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having this problem with my Recycle bin itself. It looks full, but then I'll right-click -> empty, and I get the message telling me I can't delete Dc12. If I open the bin, there's nothing in it, even if I set the folder options to show everything. This is pretty annoying, since I have to go into the bin and tell it to delete files manually instead of just emtyping it as normal. Any ideas?

swmmng said:
I'm having this problem with my Recycle bin itself. It looks full, but then I'll right-click -> empty, and I get the message telling me I can't delete Dc12. If I open the bin, there's nothing in it, even if I set the folder options to show everything. This is pretty annoying, since I have to go into the bin and tell it to delete files manually instead of just emtyping it as normal. Any ideas?
Please create your own thread.

You are looking at the ARCHIVE of these forums (Check the URL).

You are supposed to post at the normal site (the 1 which has the blue background, ect.)

I didn't know that, and it didn't appear to be explained too well. But everything's alright now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom