Dry ice

Dry ice is fine. It isnt meant for extended uses. It lasts a day in a container tht you bassiclly put on your cpu and then it just gases away. But i'll do it on the weekend and get a goo dday in of OC'ing. Dont be so negative Gian.

yhea, that sounds good. dry ice isfun to work with though. but i prefer water cooling. thats so far the best for me. i kno there's more, like that petra cooling or whatever (my mind just went blank) but its still good.

But see thats for sustained cooling. This is just to see how high i can get it...i wish i has a better board though. Anyone want to send mea board?

jack22 said:
Dry ice is fine. It isnt meant for extended uses. It lasts a day in a container tht you bassiclly put on your cpu and then it just gases away. But i'll do it on the weekend and get a goo dday in of OC'ing. Dont be so negative Gian.

I'm not being negative.. I'm just being concerned.. don't want you to damage any of your components or anything..

Man, thats dangerous sh!t right there, Ill be nice and safe and stick with a day of dry ice

Wouldnt want to slip and spill .... looks like fun, why dont you make a copper container should be ez, you could solder it i think.... its not getting hot so it should hold. If im not mistaken. But then agian i am stupid.

I could but i dont having any experience and i dont want to screw it up and ruin my mobo and cpu. But hell, then i could g AMD :)

Back
Top Bottom