Wicked Retarded Problem

hold on i dont get any beeps at all when i start up and please reiterate on that atx connecotr thing i have 20 min PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT

Right. Sorry.

Check the edited post, see if that helps.

If not, you know that long power connector you use thats on a ribbon sort of from the power supply? and that goes into the motherborad to give it power?

On new motherboards, you also need to plug in another connector, thats a thin white connector, with about 4 pins from the power supply. There should be a space for this on the motherboard almost near the long ribbon one you had to plug in.

If this doesn't help. I could try and find pics for you

*KaGe*

hey if u could get pics to me in this forum in the next 15 min please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do i need to play cs again and make money

there is a few other connectors on there like a 9 pin connector pad next to my control pannel on my mobo where all the crap like start button is plugged into then therte are a few others like aux and stuff

Oh...:( I don't know then I'm afraid. Does the monitor have a stadby light when turning it on? Or does it go green or something to say its recieving some kind of signal?

*KaGe*

Back
Top Bottom