Wicked Retarded Problem

Should be on the side of the card... an ATX power connector I think. It should be quite noticable if you look :)

Maybe it'll work then. Because that could definetly be it. I've had someone else forget this you see, and thought I'd mention it

*KaGe*

God I Just Got Thius Processor From Newegg 1 Hour Ago All Excited To Finally Have A Comp And It Still Doesent Work

Ah... that won't need one then. Zoomtm might be right with that also, because I just looked up the 9600XT and it says it doesn't need one :(

Hmm... I can't see much else...

Do the fans spin up? Does the computer beep in anyway, like an error beep?

Oh and this is what I forgot to do on my new system and it stopped the screen from showing.

As well as the power to the motherboard on that long cable from the PSU (forgot how many pins), new ones also need the ATX power supply thats right next to the long connector on the motherboard, and is a special 12v connector for some devices. Try finding that. It should be another connector coming from the PSU... the same type of one you use for floppy disc drives. Just check that it is plugged in. That might be your answer, hehe, sorry about this. I'm trying my best :)

*KaGe*

Back
Top Bottom