Easiest Progamming language

.NET is actually faster than Java (On a windows system) because the byte code interperator is more closely integrated with the OS.

I'm sure you can find a million speed checks to either proove or disproove that statement. but I'm fairly sure it's true...

he asked for the easiest programming langauge, html isn't a programming langauge :) personally i think machine programming would be easiest... on, off... :)

HTML is on the border of being a programming language. Although it doesn't create programs as such, building websites is generally categorised as programming.

I'd say python out of the 3 I've done so far in any depth. (python java and c++) although if you know HTML then php is pretty simple, but of course thats web programming as opposed to the others. But as previously suggested, choose a popular one so you can get help! because you WILL need it at some point, and if you don't you're doing it wrong.
I have somewhat double standards now, being as I learnt C++ first (still learning) and after hearing so much about python and how its a better language to start on than C++ I gave it a go. and it really is.
Choose whatever takes your fancy, but I'd stay away from C++/Java/VB until you know the fundamentals and some more of the complex ideals in detail. Then you can start switching all around until you find a language you like.

i'd say basic visual basic 6 and read visual basic for dummies. i learned how to make some pretty good programs within about a week.

hehe that depends on how many hours you spent learning it in that week.
5? then unlikely, 50, piece of cake.

I have been wanting to lean a programming language for some time, but i just dont have the motivation and as some people have suggested python i might give that one a shot, thnx.

SocK_MaN said:
c-script is very easy
not c but c-script
mainly used in low level games(non commercial) but i found it a good place to start

I learned c-script to do a little "fun" things with runescape, some stuff Jagex, the company would not approve of :O)

Back
Top Bottom