Wicked Retarded Problem

TonyM

Baseband Member
CAN YOU SAY WOW OK THIS has probably gotta be the most problematic time of my life with computers, to start off my motherboard went to crap...sooo i decide to buy a new one along with a better video card and when i put it all in it shows no signal on my monitor soo i troubleshoot it and what not and still same problem soo i decide to buy a new case along with a new hard drive seagate 160 gig put it together and still same problem soo i contact asus and they cant help me soo then i decide to buy a new processor and it STILL DOESENT WORK the only thing left for me to buy now is a stick of memory and to top it all off ive been waiting for about 2 months which was hell sooo if anyone has got any suggestions at all please PM me or email or do whatever to help me out im stuck...remember this is all new stuff i still think my old processor and memory and hard drive and vuideo card are all good and if they are then i will build another comp...PLEASE HELP

My comp specs are shown below:

Motherboard -A7N8X-X X-SERIES
Video Card - ATI Radeon 9600XT
Case - ASYS sick case with window
Hard Drive - Seagate Baracuda 160 gig
Processor - AMD Anthlon XP 3200+ "Barton"
Memory - not bought yet

i put memory in i am not that stupid i said "remember this is brand new stuff" i have 2 sticks of old memory im saying with this problem i have i bought everyhting new except for memory

hmm don't know then... could you tell me the make of the ram and the speeds? Maybe it's not compatable with your new hardware

Plus this could cause a problem. Make sure the graphics card has its own powersupply plugged into the slot on the side, since this card I think needs more power than an AGP slot can provide... Not too sure, but worth checking. Just plug a spare power cable from the PSU into there and you'd be sorted.

Thats all I can tihnk off that wouild give you problems

*KaGe*

yea i just posted about it i have 2 othetr sticks of ram but im saying the only thing i havent boughten BRAND NEW is the memory and im trying to figure out why the hell im still getting a no signol on my monitor and ram is the only thing i can buy l;eft to fix that

256 mb 2 sticks of them how would i truoble shoot the ram i dont have another comp to try it in everyone else in this house has intel's=gay

Yea it's not your ram...

Try the step above I hve just edited :)

*KaGe*

Back
Top Bottom