Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
In 1152X864, it is 5 lines. So no I won't cut it down. It isn't my fault you use 640X480.

no you will change it or i will

sig rules 5 lines on 1024x768 ress

I think testing is STUPID it doesn't prove much and test conditions.... no Talking.... WE TALKING IN REAL LIFE YOU KNOW!! its like saying we don't talk at work....

Signature cut.

think about what u say gian, think about others experiences, their knowledge, their contacts. what can they know that u cant, and dont say that they are stupid, for it is stupid in itself to say that any one man is smarter than another, for we all excell at different things that the others do not. you have political science, i have weaponry and killing people and so on, jack22 has his mate in the military, your mates may have conversations like this where u are the mate that jack22 refers to and people dont believe them either.

I do think about other experiences. I know how to fire weapons. I'm not a political nerd. I have fired automatic rifles (G-3 and M-16) too. I know about the military and I respect those who choose the military. That's a sacrifice and I BY NO MEANS AM MINIMIZING IT. A lot of my family has been in the military... but after they left the military, they often completed a degree or two.

However, I will not take that it would be better for people not to go to college...

After you complete the military, the police often look to hire you. You can get in a pretty good paying position as a cop in many cities throughout the US if you have military background.

I own at school i just think its stupid since it doesnt teach me anything new that I havent already learned. I thought Elementry School was the best High School and Junior High were the worst. The tech high school i went to my senior year was the best thing ever. Some classes in college were pretty cool. Others werent.

My GE classes were a piece of cake. I showed up less than half the time and still passed the class easily.

The Military owns. The Army owns the most. The Coast Gaurd owns the second most. Cept I cant swim very well so I doubt they would let me in. LOL

College degrees are great for people who plan to get a job from someone else but are garbage for people who are gonna pave their own way.

airiox said:
College degrees are great for people who plan to get a job from someone else but are garbage for people who are gonna pave their own way.

College degrees are just as good for people who want to start their own businesses.. "paving their own way". In fact a college degree gives you more backing with banks. They aren't garbage.

ok gian, in business you can self teach and get along perfectly fine with that, banks will still talk to you, BECAUSE YOU DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, not because you have a degree. they want you business not your degree mate! they presume that with the degree you can talk the talk and walk the walk, if you dont have one then its just gonna be a bit harder and take a little longer while you get it all sorted yourself, but once you know what to do and how to operate, its easy sailing cuz u have hstory and so on!

some industries you cant self teach, like the army for example. these cases mean that if u screw it up then u lose your life. that simple. sure when u get out u can do a degree, what ever u want to. u can also self teach, all u need are the desire, the social skills and determination and so on.

im not doing tafe, i dont have a job at the moment. all because i want to get into something soon that will mean that i dont have time for it, im not willing to put the commitment and so on into someting that i have no intention of finishing, or even making an attempt at a career on.

Banks want to see credibility and usually these days it comes in the form of a degree. Fifty years ago they did not so much do this. But this is how it is these days. If they see you have a MBA like my dad you will get easier access to loans. Don't try to lecture me on this because I very know what is a fact.

In nearly all industries these days you do need a degree or you won't progress too far. It is just how things are. I'm not saying it is universally true, but it is most certainly a huge factor.

If you got a house, a car, anthing valuable you'll use as collaeral, they'll talk to you.

jack22 said:
If you got a house, a car, anthing valuable you'll use as collaeral, they'll talk to you.

Wait.. if you are starting off and starting a business, how the heck would you get a house, a car or anything valuable if you don't have a job nor money to do it? :)

thats correct jack22
gian dude your like an argument-magnet, maybe you should become a politician. Nibble Nibble..........
jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom