windows xp help

ok...

But you have to keep in mind MS has greatly relaxed its stance on pirate systems for now. They will keep going untill MS makes the desition to slam the door on those systems. I would venture a guess that's going to be when Longhorn hits the market. Or when sp2 is forced on xp users.
But you never know. What I stated was the general MS stance if you ask them.
Besides being an OEM builder, I get fed one line of bs while you, the public get fed another...
You've got to love the juggling act MS puts on.

Um...

This is as far as I personally go with this subject.
Others may help you but as far as my contract with MS goes I have said enough.

Just dont activate it, nothing happens if you dont activate it and thats the only way they know if your using the product key.

YOu must have product key to install Windows XP regardless if it's home or prof edition. You can use crack codes if you like. Get those off the internet.

When you buy Windows XP, you get the product key that goes only with that CD. You are not suppose to install it on any other computer but for your own only. But screw Microsoft. I install mine on all my friends build. They can't do anything about that.

OEM...Original Equipment Manufacturer>>>>it's Microsoft, it's on a CD, you can carry it with you; use it!.
When you buy a computer with the operating system pre-loaded, not too much you can do; except do a back-up and burn it on CD's (if you have a burner), but with Microsoft permission!

Back
Top Bottom