tribes vengeance

mr.monger

BSOD
y doesnt my tribes vengeance online work? i tried to use the patch to upgrade but it says it cant find the game. i kno this is becuz i moved a hd from one pc to another and i suppose its not in the registry or something. how do i fix htis. it works offline btw. oh and my steam doesnt work either... i tried to login but it says cant reach steam net.

Tribes: Vengeance, while being a great game, is very... tempermental. And, just so you know, I had this EXACT same problem, except that nothing worked... It would get on fine and everything, but when I tried to load a single-player game, it would crash (I didn't even bother trying multi-player, but I'm sure it would've done the same thing). I fixed this with a re-install... Sorry, but I think this is the only way to get this game to work right. It's a very interesting piece of software. But hey, look on the bright side, it's only 25 bucks now! :D

Just wondering, but did your game (when it worked) crash every time you minimized it? Mine does... It's pretty annoying, especially when something pops up and I haven't saved for a while... VERY irritating... :mad:

Ah well, I hope you fix it.

-Jamxx

Back
Top Bottom