HELP...Want to build computer

Lets see for a 1500 bucks you could get the AMD FX processor, almost 900 bucks for the processor, and about 200 for a motherboard. Then you could buy 200 for a gig ram. Your Graphics card would be around let me say, 150 to 200. 100 for Case. You already have a monitor it would service, 150 for a hdd, probualy a 160gbhd. But that computer would be awsome. Anyways my computer cost me 700 bucks and its pritty good. If you want let me know what you have and we can search for your stuff, Newegg sends the stuff realy fast and we could simply just search there on your budget, ill even show you how to put windows on and everything, just shoot me a private message with your email or just contact me threw msn or yahoo. ill try and be on as much as possible, i tend to play games alot so when i log on get me quick. lol Ill help you as much as i can. Im a noob as well but i know how to build a computer. Its super ez. I have patience for you, since i have gotten patience from so many others. Hit me up.

well thanx i will start getting the stuff now i just gotta get me some more money and i have a couple of people who would help me with it too. Does newegg send to Australia

are you talking about the computer that you recently wanted to upgrade?

well, the first thing you want to do is get documentation gathered up...

If you don't have the motherboard documentation, you may want to search on the internet for it.

Google.com

The floppy drive goes into the square slot with pins in it that says Secondary IDE

The hard drive goes into the square slot with pins in it that says Primary IDE

Sometimes they may not say primary or secondary but primary = 1 or 1st and secondary = 2 or 2nd

hopefully you didn't disassemble the cpu chip with the fan on it..

you want to put the power cords from the power supply into each drive.

this is going to take too long to tell you...

think you have a better idea of what motherboard you have?

Back
Top Bottom