Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
rakedog said:
Sorry guys, but I gotta just gotta show this. This is just hilarous. I did not say a single bad thing against giancarlo, and when I say that I'm not mad at him and that I'm going to sleep... I get this:

That's real man of you to post parts of AIM conversations. You really live up to your name of immaturity.

Giancarlo. I have the entire logs of everything you said to me on AIM ever. Of course, I'm not even responsible for this, because it's the work of Trillian.. but seriously, you know when you start swearing at me, do you really think I give a fuck about what you think?

rakedog said:
Giancarlo. I have the entire logs of everything you said to me on AIM ever. Of course, I'm not even responsible for this, because it's the work of Trillian.. but seriously, you know when you start swearing at me, do you really think I give a fuck about what you think?

I don't give a damn what you think. You don't go around posting conversations on forums.

Wow...can we not live in peace and harmony? It's like we all of a sudden hate each other and start flaming each other. :rolleyes:

alvino said:
Wow...can we not live in peace and harmony? It's like we all of a sudden hate each other and start flaming each other. :rolleyes:

Well, this has been going on for a very long time.

yes i no its locked but i read the fist 5 pages and just want to say this:
Originally Posted by rakedog
Whine all you want Giancarlo, but none of us (unfortunately for you) are getting banned.
i couldnt care less who started it, your taking part and i will ban all of you if this doesnt stop on the forums.
Jefforaby
I agree. Every thread involving Gian turns into an argument. All the time. So maybe... YOU SHOULDN'T POST
there are always 2 SIDES to an argument, your as much to blame as he is
Originally Posted by jack22
Do do cause problems...

You should just take abreak from these forums and come back nicer

This forum would probally be less of arguments if you werent here IMHO.
again there are 2 sides to an argument

and what you also agree to a mod being flamed through doing his Job?
BanChan
Fuel him to explode in his own anger. Which I would love to see.
your no better than he is, maybe you should also be banned!

there just a few things i picked up on
and now i warn you all, behave or be banned

(ps this is probly the longest post i have ever made before 9AM)

Yup, I know it's locked, but I've sat here and kept my cool for way too long now.

My 2 cents ... :

The whole lot of you need to calm the hell down. Giancarlo was perfectly justified to have his own opinion - one which I also am proud and not ashamed to agree with. Hell, I don't forgive Furgy either for what he did; what he did marked CF with a bad rep and will do anytime any member either new or old looks back a few pages and sees the senseless dribble that Furgy left behind. I find it funny how you all seem to have the attitude similar to "CF would be better place without Giancarlo" ... and yet if you all really gave a shit about CF as a whole you'd probably also feel the same about Furgy as Giancarlo does.

Wake up and smell the coffee: Giancarlo never started the argument. He gave his opinions, and, as what seems to be happening quite a bit recently, he got jumped on by half the forum for it. I for one know that Giancarlo wants CF back in its former glory. He, as much as I do, want this place to move on from the AMD Zen days. Furgy's little reign of "terror" didn't exactly help that.

If you have a problem with what was said in this post, atleast be mature about it and take it up with me through PM, MSN or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom