Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
6'2" is not short for 20.. what the hell are you on? crack? I know people 5'5" at 20.

The average height for 19-20 year olds is 5'10"-5'11"

i don't know where people get off at saying that 6'2" is short for a 20 year old.. what a load of crap. The average heights for people in the world is much shorter. You know what the average height is for a 14 year old? 5'5". These are official statistics collected by the Department of Health.

Sheesh...lighten up. Are you offended or something just because they said that you were "short" for your age? I'm already tall for an Asian...:D

I'm not short for my age. Not in any sense of the word. Sheesh.. I go walking around my campus.. and I'm mostly taller then most people around my age and older... I'm pretty tall.

Heh...well, let's not get carried away and start another arguement over each other's height. :)

yellowsnowman said:
6'2" is nothing for being some 20 odd years. I have friends that are 13 and are 6'3".

Actually 6'2 is short for 20

well I believe this is actually crap.. alvino.. 13 and 6'3".. what a load of nonsense.. :rolleyes:

Giancarlo, now I don't know jack about computers so take my opinion for what it's worth.

You my friend are a fag, I don't know you, don't care to know you but you make it pretty hard for someone to respect you, by the shit you write.

Second of all that post about being cute almost made me throwup, last time I eat cereal in front of my screen. Please place your hands into your pants and reconfirm there is a set of testicles there, maybe this will jar your memory into acting like a man.

And last, height has nothing to do with being tough, and lets remember guys this is a computer forum, pretending to be tough on a computer forum is like kicking a retards ass, proves nothing and isn't anything to brag about

Ok...believe what you want to believe...you're entitled to your opinions and so is everyone else. Although being 6' 3" at the age of 13 is a bit fishy....o_O

Dude, do not call people "fags". I'm not cigarettes. Additionally, you do not know me. Additionally, you have insulted me personally. Acting like a man? Go screw yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom