How do you get memtest to work?

dude, ur so pathetic, you don't even know what you're saying half the time. You probably find things that sound smart from other people or forums and say them yourself without knowing what they mean. And like I said originally, until you meet the requirements, don't post here.

Go here
this is microsofts offical memtest simply download .exe file and run. this creates a 3.5" floopy boot up disk. insert it and reboot the memtest will auto start. We use this at work for testing many brands. allow it to complete a minimum of 200 passes. leave it running for as long as possible

Getting that to work is more complicated for me than getting memtest to work, cuz I downloaded it and when I tried putting it on a disc it wouldn't let me and then finally I saved it to my hdd as a winrar file and then extracted it to my dsktop where its now in a folder called I386 with a file inside called windiag. When I saved the folder to a disc, I still couldn't get the disc to boot up.

send me the file and i'll look at it for you. but creating a floppy as above is easy. thats probably how the 1 you downloaded will work

An .iso file is an image and you normally burn it on a CD using a program like Nero; and since .iso seems new to you, use Nero Express and follow the instructions to burn an image. Once the CD is burned, you should easily be able to load the program from the CD.
There is another program where you wouldn't need to burn the .iso file (if you don't have a burner) and it is called IsoBuster www.isobuster.com which will do like WinRar, or WinAce and you will be able to extract the image file (.iso) to a pre-named folder; not in your documents! From there you should find a setup.exe to install the program.

Back
Top Bottom