If you won a million dollar, what would be your PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would own the STi. Oh man, that things a 300hp import beast. I don't know if I would want to spend the money on an exotic car seeing that they are soooo freaking expensive. No way. That will take up a majority of my millions.

Jefforaby said:
same here :)
Me too but I would invest a chunk and save a chunk. Then after buying my house and cars, I would contract Cray to build me a mini super computer. Or maybe just lease a Cray 6000...

You can just imagine if you were to invest at least $900,000 in a CD account. If you're earning 4% interest, that's still a lot of money. You can buy a quite a bit of stuff with $100,000 + interest from CD. Whew...

Maybe and AMD 4000+ with everything maxed out. And I would use the other $998,000 to start a mining operation or something..

If I didn't buy any BIG things, probably last me the whole year. But if I were to go crazy with it, I could spend it in less than a few days. Just buying a nice car and house would probably do it with a couple hundred thousand dollars to spare. Try earning interest off of that. Still have to work.

only 80 more posts and im a senior member...580 until guru! lol

the very first thing i would buy is a car bc im still sharing with my rents.
my mom's pos mercury sable and my dad's old dodge ram...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom