ttht

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, never, i was calm just like i am now...im going to go play CS:S, ill see how many posts there were when i come back.

uhm. and why cant i get involved in this?! you guys are acting like a bunch of 5 year old children! i mean come on now

and if you guys have got eachother blocked why not just UNblock eachother?

jack22 said:
No, never, i was calm just like i am now...im going to go play CS:S, ill see how many posts there were when i come back.

you called me a "fucker". So please understand lying about it won't do you any good.

jack22 said:
Lucky, you dont know the history thats why i said it.

The history that is almost entirely composed of you attacking me for no reason, even when the issue had nothing to do with you.

i can pretty much gather the history and i even agree with some if not most of your side...however, dont you see how pointless all this is? about 4 pages of this one thread is fighting. and for what? self confidence? i hope to god not.

seriously though, unblock eachother from pm's and messengers and either duel it out there or leave it alone

lol... this thread is hilarious. Your all acting like little children. HAHA. I cant believed spam turned into this free for all. AHAHAHA

Yep I agree with that. Leave your damn obsessivness at home. BTW: Seriously, forget about AMD ZEN that was ages ago, so stop with all that nonsense.

Yup, true NOFX. Seems like whereever ginacarlo posts, we get some kind of arguement....

And yes, all this arguement is childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom