how can u put the cpu usage icon on the toolbar?

mini_2003

Daemon Poster
i wanna put the cpu usage icon, on the start toolbar. ive seen others do it, but i don't kno how.

thanks

I'm not exactly sure myself!! Its sumthing u can alter ur desktop menu's with!! Try googlin it, I am!!

window blind is a program that lets u configure the way it looks. It works on XP, 2000, ME, and 98 thats proably how your friend got the CPU usage bar

Right-click the Start button and choose Open. Double-click Programs, then double-click Startup. Choose Start, Search, For Files or Folder, type taskmgr.exe in the top box, enter your start-up drive in the 'Look in' box (for most people it will be c:\), and click Search Now. When you see the Task Manager program file listed in the Search Results window, right-drag it to your open Startup folder. When you release the mouse button, choose Create Shortcut(s) Here. Now right-click the new shortcut and choose Properties. Select the Shortcut tab and choose Minimized from the Run drop-down list. Click OK. To keep Task Manager out of your way when you don't need it, double-click the shortcut to launch it, and in the menu bar at the top of the Task Manager window, choose Options, Hide When Minimized.

Back
Top Bottom