Looking for a reseller

Dexxa

Baseband Member
Hi Guys.

I am looking for a releiable reseller host that i can host my websites with. I am currantly looking at the moment and i whould like to see what some of the offers in here are like.

I have been with a few bad hosts the last few months :(

I am not fussy on how much space and bandwidth please all the good hosts please post a price and features.

Thank you for your time

Camers Thanx for the replie.

But what ive heard from your company i think i will give it a miss. Im looking for a reseller that can handle more then 30 websites and at the time i was helping a friend your server crashed at 30 websites :( and i hate people stalking peoples friends.

If you can convince me that your services are more releiable please be free to post back in this thread :).

This is not an insult or a flame war against you its just things i have heard :)

They are reliable. I just dont tolerate Free Web Hosting on my servers. It attracts all sorts of people which i do not want on my server. Only way you can see is by trying it our your self. I know of a reseller who has over 30sites anyway. Your decision.

Ok sure. But if your hesitant, then it shouldnt matter. You obviously dont want to bother. Thanks for your input.

:D

Back
Top Bottom