Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alvino, I know what you mean man.. The majority of immigrants from the east world are expected to be straight A, not a single A-...

uhm...my mom was freaking out about a 90 and im a white american...so what does that make me?!

oh yeah for my c and two b's-my math teacher said he would help me go over things some weekend and i got the same offer from my mom's co-workers. my friend said he would help me study in history. and my chemistry grade..well i just need to study for the damn vocab quizzes (yeah we still have those, stupid i know). but with all the honors points my grades should go up :)

People just don't accept the fact that Bs are totally acceptable and in fact good grades. I mean come on.. in some subjects some of us can't get more then a B. Like math for me.. in college level math I got a B... I was surprised I even got that.

Some parents are strict and want their child to be the best, because like me, im just a trophey that my parents can show off. Not human, just a trophey. I know someone that got a 92% and her parents made her take it over during summer school. C R A Z Y

Well it is acceptable, but in the Asian community it is traditional for parents to push their kids to their limit. I personally hate it when others bitch about getting B's too...but that's the way our parent's and grandparent's generation was taught.

Yeah I hate it when people bitch about that. Personally I put all my effort plus a bit more to get the grades I get.. and I get Bs and As...

SATs didn't decide my future. I got a horrible score, but since my GPA was decent in high school I got into uinversity. I had to take enterance exams and I did fine on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom