If you won a million dollar, what would be your PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero4zero

Daemon Poster
I'd ask Intel to make me the fastest PC and tell em that AMD is making me one too.
So we would all be winners! These processors company would have to deliver what they can and have developed, not just fractions of what they can output so that can pump more money out of our pockets.

my dream: fx 55 cpu and the sli mobo from some good company
2 gbs of best ram (geil or corsair or ocz)
a terabtye of memory
the best 6800 ultras with sli so two of them
the sound blaster audidy 2z or whatever
a projector (the biggest projector and best) for each of the vga's and all that on the 6800's so id have 4 screens total (if u can do that)
the best home theater system (bose or jbl or infiniti)
the logiteach laser mouse and keyboard combo
upload all the games i could ever want along with all the programs i could ever want (studio mx and photoshop cs and the works)
T3 internet and have massive lan parties
yeha. my dream. right there.

Dual core fx 57 @3.2ghz each
4 gb of crucial ballistix
4x74gb raptors in raid
6x400gb hds in raid
sli-dual 6950 ultras
Audigy 3 zs pro
An 80 inch plasma telly
And a 2000 watt lynn stereo

Yes a few of thes things are nt out but i'd bitch slap the companies into making them for me!!

AHAHA SCREW THAT!

I Would

Tyan Thunder K8WE
http://www.tyan.com/products/html/thunderk8we.html
8 Crucial DDR400 RAM
2 Seagate 73GB 15,000RPM SCSI Hard Drive
And maybe a few more drives....
Can't forget the Tsunami Dream case if it fits with water cooling
the audiliy 2 thingy
And 80 Inch Plas screens surrounding a nice nice in the middle with a slide over place for the keyboard and mouse. and i would have a 20.8 speaker sound system of the best speakers and subs of course :p:p LMAO!! Oh and ummm can't forgot the best CPUs you can get for that MOBO and this all housed under a SOUND PROOF house just for noise control...

Dual core fx 57 @3.2ghz each
4GB of Cosair Ram
ATi Radeon X850XTPE 512MB PCIe
4x Raptors 74GB on Raid 0
680WATT Thermaltake PSU

Yup, like what Jeff and Technoman said. Live well and invest the rest. I'm sure I can squeeze in a few thousand to build a nice PC.

ditto on the high life...shoot a few thousand for a computer? id give it a few hundred...i'd rather have a super nice CAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom