Whut is the best p2p

XpBeast

Baseband Member
I dont do much p2p but I have decided to finally get one. So I want to know whut the best one is that has frome no to little adware/viruses. I want to get music/movies/programs. I herd lime wire is good but I will let you guys tell me whut to get and why....ok. ;)

Bearshare. Only 2 bundled software included (Save and Weathercast). Just disable those and you're all set. If you have a good firewall, you can block those.

disable them in the startup config (msconfig). You'll never see those pop up ever again. It's still there, but won't do anything.

Nope. Everything is perfect the way it was. You won't even know Bearshare is running. If you have a dial up connection, you will suffer a hit in bandwidth. If you have broadband, no difference at all.

Yeah, I was downloading a 2 hours movie that finished in about 1 1/2 hours while playing CS with 15 ping, bearshare is awesome! it will not slow down your comp at all, unless you have a uber old one.

I tried Limewire and I didn't think too much of it. I still prefer Bearshare over Limewire. As far as what processor to use, you need a minimum of 166MHz, so you should be ok.

Back
Top Bottom