Gallery: Your desktop

yeha, studio mx is a good way to slwo ur system but its worth it. get more ram! haha. yeah, get visual basic 2005, adobe primier, acrobat, sound forge, some more games (half life 2, doom 3, cod, wow, swbf, lotrbfme, homeworld 2, etc.) and whatever else money can buy! lol. i kno, its a lot. but u could have those. u should have those becuse u would have one heck of a program but u dont really NEED them. haha. its so funny to think how much money u could spend on programs ALONE. i was like geez man...

Yup. The Macromedia bundle is actually from school. I was looking around on their network and found the executables for it. I was like, wow--they're right there in front of you and hard to pass up. So I got my thumb drive and in it went.

Studio MX and Adobe Premier I will look into. Aren't they video editing software? I'll definitely give those a try. Visual Basic is a good idea. I'm getting that now.

yeha, studio mx i awesome oand piremre is video ediiting. i have visual basic but i bought that but it was also cheap ( a college) and its sweet too.

Desktop.jpg

And I just HAVE to add this in:

nintendo-bs.jpg

LOL It's just making a joke about the dual screen on the DS. It is a creative touch, but it's not very practical when mobile.

thats so funny dude. iwant one of those though! its look ... stupid but still... nm

Back
Top Bottom