The No-flaming, no spamming, no nonsense 3,000th post thread!

who me? i never said it was the womens fault! well, ok i did, bui changed my mind and said it was the serpent's fault! please. im not being sexist or anything. and im not a hypocrite. i would appreciate it if u didnt call people names here. thank u.

perhaps to avoid confusion next time, one could make one's point of view clearly known.

and i'm sorry for calling you a hypocrite.

thank u for ur apology. and i hope everyone tries to be clear because yeayh, it was a bit nebulous.

oh oh oh! nebulous! i had that as a vocab word last year...ok you can ignore this post im letting off 3 sodas worth of suger..diet sodas that is so i dunno what the sugar content is.

really. one time i had a couple of gallons of root beer and let me tell u... 4 hours of baskteball got rid of those few extra pounds fast!

lol. yeah its good. have u tried virgils? sorry, but that's the best.... so good.... espcially the cream soda..... ohhhhhhh

i hate root beeer and cream soda...actually im not really a big soda fan. i dont like tea either now that i think about it. or apple juice or orange juice..i do like grape juice though!

has anyone ever heard of jones soda? it's a brand name.. mm hm

Back
Top Bottom