Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How ignorant are you people... What is the point about fighting over facts. I shall repeat myself.

- In the US, people with degrees and high-level education have a significant advantage in the virtually entire job market over those who don't
- There have been cases where uneducated people were able to succeed with their goals and make plenty of money

Stop fighting over this, please....

Edit: On weekdays, i get 6:30 of sleep max. School starts early and I get back late from track.. So yeah I'm tired most of the time.

cant we all just get along darnit? i wish just sometimes we didnt have these differences....

airiox said:
did someone hack your account again mr. mixx????????

naw dude that was me alright, i just had to vent that out, anyway's i went back and edited that crap out....:p

jac006 said:
lol. too bust too eh? man, i barely get 5 hours a sleep a day.

Jack05 said something about this having to do with me being gay.. I don't see why it does..

Anyways, I have five classes that all require a lot of work.. so far I have completed 2 out of 5 midterms.. and I have three more coming up this week. What a pain in the neck...

And besides that yes I do have a boyfriend and a social life...

UPDATE:Ok i told my mom, and she gave me the mom talk just saying how i know you can do better and i know i can do better. So i still came out with a 2.9GPA even witht he F...not bad. She is going to call my math teacher and latin teacher up. Shes only calling the lati teacher to kind of sway me. My mom doesnt care if i get a C or even a D just not a F. I got a C+ in math and she wants to talk to my teacher about that too.

LOL Us Asians got it tough...my friend got straight A's and A-'s (seriously) and his mom still thought it was bad. If he ever got a B, his parents would almost disown him...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom