Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh come on gian
you can do better then just take things and turn them around on me can't you :D, come on snookums, pull your socks up and give me a run for my money. I will admit there is a high shortage of tradesmen on australia which is why this perosn is earning so much. However, it would be a very long time before you earnt that amount, what with all the college debts etc you have to pay off, an apprentice here gets 200 bucks a week to LEARN, uni you have to pay for. Whats this rubbish about college drop out, if i remember correctly the initial problem was youg ot upset because a person apparently said something about education now you doing the exact same thing. Think about what you're saying gian before you write it down
jack
p.s thanks for the speedy reply

Jack05 said:
oh come on gian
you can do better then just take things and turn them around on me can't you :D, come on snookums, pull your socks up and give me a run for my money. I will admit there is a high shortage of tradesmen on australia which is why this perosn is earning so much. However, it would be a very long time before you earnt that amount, what with all the college debts etc you have to pay off, an apprentice here gets 200 bucks a week to LEARN, uni you have to pay for. Whats this rubbish about college drop out, if i remember correctly the initial problem was youg ot upset because a person apparently said something about education now you doing the exact same thing. Think about what you're saying gian before you write it down
jack

I dropped this matter with agreement of people here. You need to learn when to drop things and grow up. Lets face it. I have a better chance of getting a better paying job then those without college degree. That's a simple fact in the United States. That is how it is. You either have the degree and an employer will take you in or you don't. You need to think before you make garbage posts about something I agreed to drop and we were calming down. If you don't know how to drop things you have issues. This isn't even your thread. You need to think before you type, that's a huge problem with you.

Additionally I don't have much debts. That apprenticeship stuff is crap and a thing of the past. Also there is something in college called work-study programs.

O heres how it is. If you have a degree, you have a better chance of getting hirde by someone. If you dnt have a degree, you can start your own buisness and make more money then the person witht he degree but is much more riskery. Just leave it at that.

jack22 said:
O heres how it is. If you have a degree, you have a better chance of getting hirde by someone. If you dnt have a degree, you can start your own buisness and make more money then the person witht he degree but is much more riskery. Just leave it at that.

To start your own business, you need to get backing from a bank. And banks these days look for degrees...

yeh i can see its not going anywhere
different ppl have different opinions based on their experience and what they hear from others.
Until next time take of yourself and each other.......

Jerry!! Jerry!! Jerry!!

jack

Well Jack05, you brought it up after it was dropped and everybody was calmed. Maybe you should of thought before you hit the reply button.

i love to see giancarlo argue. he puts so much passion into his words. its good stuff. u should be on a debate team at csun. or do they have one? i bet they do but i dont go there so there u go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom