Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really what it comes down to is what your parents taught you, and dont give me that crap about I dont care what my parents say. I have friends whos parents say they dont care if they go to college. So some of them want to go and some dont. For example one is going to take over his dads company, and he will do a really good job cause because after school since he was 12 he would go and help his dad and his parents dont mind that he is not going to go to college. I have another friend who's parents support him either way. I think he will go because he really wants to be a lawyer. But it is very diffrent for. My parents told me that I must go to college no matter what. This was the same thing that my grandfather told my dad.... You might think my parents are very narrow minded but I am very happy that they pushed me so hard. They gave me a direction in life and helped me set goals in life. For example my father knew he wanted to be an engineer. He got his masters in 3 1/2 years, and found a good paying steady job. On the other hand some of his friend by the end of 4 years still did not know what they wanted to do.

All i am saying is that it depends on what you are taught, but i am not here to judge which side is right because what gives me the right to distinguish between the two for everyone? I am just giving my opinion which is based on what i have expirensed and been taught in life.

Well, tommrow i must tell my parents about my report card. The first quater i did alright with b's and a's. This quater i got a-'s,a,b+,c+,f(in latin). I didnt do to well on midterms either. I got like 4 c's, 1 b, 1 a, 1 f(latin) I have spent all my time with pc's not school. I havent done hw nor study so yea.

As you see, i am not liking my first year of latin at all. I am worried of what their reaction is going to be when they see it. I dont want to explain to them my goal in life as they probally wont accept it but wish me the best of luck.

And this quarter isnt to well either.

Wow...this got out of hand pretty quick. Yeah, I get screwed over alot of times...I usually just tell myself that whatever happens, happens. It's not like we can go back in time and change it, so we have to deal with it and go on with our lives.

You think thats tough. I brought home a B in math in 7th and my parents practically had a heart attack. I said bye to my computer for I think it was about 6 months (this was worse than hell). From then on I have not yet brought a B home yet. Hopefully it stays like that. Only two more years till im out of HS.

nice. same here. im a sophomomre, but tahnkfully im asian and havea 4.5 gpa. lol. sux for u man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom