I'm Proud of This!

Jamxx

Fully Optimized
Hey guys.

Thanks to all of your help, I've accomplished something great... And I'm very proud of it. Here is my computer showing it's stuff on Far Cry with settings on 1280x1024 at high settings... I like it very much! And it's all because of you guys' help. I really appreciate it!

Oh yeah... The JPG format toned it down a bit, but you get the idea.

And yes, I know, a lot of other people's computers can easily top this, but I'm still proud! :D

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here... It's a great, great forum. I'm definitely enjoying my stay! :D :D

-Jamxx

nice. just like my screen on half life2! dark and scary... lol. but nice. i like it dude...

Thanks again. I really need to pick up a copy of Half-Life 2... I haven't got it yet. The only problem is that I need a few more 80mm case fans and a PCI blower fan, because my GFX card runs a bit hot... After that, though, I think (and hope) I'm in the clear. I think it shall be that way. But, I must put my priorities in order, and as much as I want HL2, I'm forcing myself to get that cooling stuff before.

It's annoying... But for the best.

By the way, my FPS on Far Cry with those settings goes from about 40-60, sometimes hitting 80-90, but mainly (I would say) it averages at about 50 FPS... Does that seem appropriate with my computer? That suits me by all means, but I'm just curious.

I might just do that... That is, once I've got that cooling... And the money, of course. :D

I just ran AquaMark3 and got a score of 53,092... Does that seem good? I thought it ran pretty well, myself.

yeah, but 4.5 gb? thats a whole lot of downloading... if u ask me... id rather get the whole darn package in a hard copy... i mean come on, what if something went wrong (trust me, things with technology always have problems, i.e. u and i wouldnt be talking right now if there werent comp issues cause if everything was perfect we wouldnt have cf becuase there wouldnt be a need to have it!) so yeah, just get the discs, its better. if u really want to download it and ur really lazy, go full ahead, but thats just me.

Steam has a option to back it up :). Yopu just dont get the gear and printed manuel. But the download is like 2hrs for each game but it would be the same for the hard copy.

The aqumark is good..i got 64000 with my setup, gpu slightly OC'ed

Mine is as well, but just a tad. And, you've got one of them 6800 GT's... But hey, I'm happy for you! Considering the improvements you have over my system, I'd say that my computer is on par.

no actually the set up for the hard copy is relatively fast (10 minutes). especailly with that comp, i bet its faster.

Back
Top Bottom