Log on Problem

Wyldeguitarist

Beta member
Im having a problem logging on to my administrative user account on Win xp. Passwords not working. How do I get back in?

yeha, but usually a little ballon saying "caps is on": will pop up. did u see that? cuase otherwise, u mightve been havked there my friend! lol. i dunno really... ive never had that problem before. is this ur home comp?

hmmmm... i dont really know. maybe its a failure in the keyboard, u kno, taht one of the keys has screwed up and isnt working properly?

Yea very strange, if worse comes to worse and i mean worse comes to worse and NOTHING works, you can reformat if possible.

As for now check caps lock and try a different keyboard.

how does microsoft get into the comps? do they just reformat too? or i dont think they would. is there some "secret" thing u can do to get in? haha. im just curious...

yea? u think... imagine if u got ahold of that.... lol. master of all... my school would go down in flames... but no. i dont want it. im content i guess. but that would be cool. to be able to log onto any comp anywhere that was windows... but back on topic i hope u can get it fixed my friend...

Back
Top Bottom