Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, they were cursing a lot...it looked strange.

Anwayz...when you take a online degree, does the college you take the online thing have to accept you? Can anyone just take it?

well most people go to college so they can become what they WANT to become, and make good income at the same time, if it was all about money everyone would drop their books and become a rap super star or just be a stripper. College gives you knowledge and choices in careers, most people that go to UBER good colleges get a lot of money but if you just go to a regular college then you are probably just waiting 4 years of your life to make normal income.

Yes, do you see how America is with education, IMHO(as for anything that follows) america puts edcuation second. Teachers get paid crap and tuition to a college is A LOT. We need smart people for ythe future and to do that everyone should have the opportunity tog o to a high college and make it withen there reach.

But cn someone answer my above question?

jack22 said:
Yes, do you see how America is with education, IMHO(as for anything that follows) america puts edcuation second. Teachers get paid crap and tuition to a college is A LOT. We need smart people for ythe future and to do that everyone should have the opportunity tog o to a high college and make it withen there reach.

But cn someone answer my above question?

The education budget is the 2nd largest part of the government budget. Teachers income is going up finally. Tuition to a college is not a lot if you know where to go. There is plenty of money out there.

Everyone should have the opportunity? And how do you suggest that? Free college? That won't work. Our country is too large.

I dont mean free but it seems like it should be cheaper so we can develop better buisness people and grow technology. But my teacher gets paid 80,000 but she had to get a masters in physed and health and history to get that and she teaches like 2 different subjects. So yea its going up but they still have to really work for it.

jack22 said:
I dont mean free but it seems like it should be cheaper so we can develop better buisness people and grow technology. But my teacher gets paid 80,000 but she had to get a masters in physed and health and history to get that and she teaches like 2 different subjects. So yea its going up but they still have to really work for it.

What? In this country you actually have to pay for services. And the cost for state universities isn't all that bad in most states. Money and resources are easy to access.

i pay $1,400/semester... and that's fine cause it costs money to be in a university. That's actually very little since i'm a resident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom