Wish I had one of these....

Ahh very clever, he'll need pretty good pc's to do it with and they'll have to have similar spec or certain ones will lag!!

Windows supports a single multi-monitor mode, usually referred to as standard or extended desktop mode, also DualView or independent displays mode.

In this mode, all monitors connected to the installed video cards form a single desktop, you can move the mouse and applications to any monitor. Each monitor can use different settings (resolution, color depth and refresh rate).

Most multi-monitor video cards (video cards which can drive 2 or more monitors) support additional, video card-specific modes.

Very common is clone mode: in this mode, the same image is shown on 2 or more monitors. Clone mode is usually limited to the monitors connected to a single video card, for example you couldn't clone monitor 1 (on video card 1) on monitor 3 (on video card 2) if you have two dualhead cards installed.

Thats how you to it, ASDA next to me has it i think it good, He has all that connect to 1 big computer system.

You can by multi Graphics cards.

Back
Top Bottom