What do you guys think of my movie?

We need to make a how to build a comp video allso.
Some things to include in it would be nice.

we dont need help there beasty boy! were fine off, I know everything we need, and I f i forget something we always can go ask Mr.Kelley down at the high school, he would know.

OR YOU COULD ASK US HERE

SHEEESH

I'm on faster internet, so I'll check it out now, and edit this or whatever when I get done!! :p

Im good, I know my way around computers but sometimes theres the occasional wierd factor.... something that no-one has heard about or seen. Like win xp recignizing a SATA HD as a removable drive, but when you go into my computer it would show up as a local disk. and if you try to right click in the system tray to stop and remove, it will say it cannot b-stopped, things like that.
BTW thank you in advance for anything you may come up with, we may use it, who knows? were good, on the technical end, but maybe if someone wanted 2 think up a plot/intro for us that would b nice

I'd have to say like a game of tag, only with plasma granades would be kinda fun.

For a full fledged video... uh... make one like an old western (from the graphics of this one, I think you might be able to edit the vid so that it looks western...ish) and then have a plot of, the red team stole your flag (You're girl) and you have to get it back or something.

That'd be good.

(Oh, and I just finished watching the vid)

Very nice, I liked it, it'd be better though if more things were synced up with the music, like the part where they throw the plasma 'nade on and then run through the portal, that was right on! But some other things weren't, and that kinda took away from the movie. Otherwise very good job!

What did you guys use to make it? (What program, I don't remember if you said it in an earlier post)

we used windows movie maker, but for the next one we will probably use final cut pro, because the school XPbeast goes to has a video lab we could use. and as for the music syncing, we had it perfect once, but when we saved the project in WMM as a movie file it un-snyced some things.

I dont know why it un-snyced some things, it was right on then all of a suddun things wer off.
Ps did eney one understand the kill roy part with the man named Roy:).

Back
Top Bottom