Any funny imperfections?

[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=+1]800.00 GBP[/size][size=-1]United Kingdom Pounds [/size][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica][size=+3]=[/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=+1]1,542.06 USD[/size][size=-1]United States Dollars [/size][/font]

dang... that's a lot of money!

funny imperfections...hmm...our roof is warped because the stupid people that made our house didnt put hurricane clips on it and when the hurricane came water leaked in. yeah thats about it...except that our floors have bumps in them because once again the stupid people that made our house dont know how to level correctly...never buy an adams home!!!

yeah that's alot, i have a video cam-corder that is about 7 year's old now, it is a magnovox one, anyway's

My girl friend's house was at the time being accessed by someone, cuz they used to leave the back door unlocked all the time.

so as time went on, they would find things moved or missing, we could only come up with an idea to set-up my cam-corder out the window, towards the driveway , to find out who it was.

I came home only to find out that the burgler, had gotten into the locked room, where the camera was & took the tape from it, and poured soda all inside it.

it is now ruined, and it was a $750.00 dollar camera, now all it is good for is a paper weight.

I Bought a Pen for my EXAM and when i got in there, when i got in the EXAM hall the pen just would not work, so i threw it 2 my m8 and swoped his for mine because he said that he wonts the blue pen instead of black lol so i said give me your then, and he did, and i was sitting there and he said it dont work so he used his pencil all the way threw the EXAM

matt said:
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=+1]800.00 GBP[/size][size=-1]United Kingdom Pounds [/size][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica][size=+3]=[/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=+1]1,542.06 USD[/size][size=-1]United States Dollars [/size][/font]

holy crap The united states dollar has become that weak?

Back
Top Bottom