ideal video card

do you know your motherboards name and we will shoot you the info if you got one, you should. what all you have added into your computer? if nothing you should have one. Just let us know, if you want open her up and take a pic.

hey guys, a quick question, is the x600 any good? my very annoying friend keeps telling me it sucks and was discontinued after 2 months only. But anyway I only use it to play games none of the extreme stuff you guys described...

Btw, I hear that the pci is useless as no video card can create enough data to make use of the pci express extra bandwidth...

PCI and PCI-E are different buddy. Ok here it goes

PCI=1x
AGP=4x/8x
PCI-E=16x

See the speed difference? But no, no game can take advantage of it.

Duzz said:
do you know your motherboards name and we will shoot you the info if you got one, you should. what all you have added into your computer? if nothing you should have one. Just let us know, if you want open her up and take a pic.
here's the model of my motherboard, it's K7VMM+. i have read the manual, and it shows that i have 2 PCI slots... i havent added anything yet to my PCI slots...

ownage said:
whats the brand? and no game takes the full bandwidth of AGP either.
the brand is ECS. have you heard of it? what's the difference between PCI and PCI-Express? does all motherboards have PCI-Express?

no, only the newer ones have them. most of the mobos of 6 months ago still agp. pci e is new and its pretty sweet i must say. i have it and i own most of my friends cards, except for a couple who have like the 6800 for agp or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom