It somewhat sickens me that...

dell i sreakin terrible! bad components and terrible prices and just an all around stupid company. thinks they're so high and might because of their major advertiements and people that dont kno anybetter just take the bait. yeech. hp is a little better but any custom made comp will absoltely pwn and stupid factory made. they charge so much for the labor for building it and they dont even but in the best stuff in the comp. and they charge more for that.... *sigh* just stick with custom building. u get to chose what goes in and what doesnt go in ur compa nd nothing else. plus u can get really good prices on some good components (newegg and ebay and amazon) and that can save u even more money. yeha.

yeah i don't care for Dell computer's...anyway's i don't like ford or chrysler...i know i spelled that wrong.

i do like the style of the new ford pickup's but i don't like ford in general. I will never but a chrysler again.

i have a 2000 chevy extreme mini , i love it. i will have to post some pics of it sometime.

it's not really pimped out cuz i just do'nt have the money, besides i'm trading it in soon for a bigger truck.

Ford pickups looked really nice until they started putting their stupid logo dead center on the rear of their trucks. UGLY. If I ever get one, that's the first thing to modify. Remove it. I am more likely to get the TUndra or the new Tacoma's. Get it TRD equipped and you are set to go.

Back
Top Bottom