Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's why i said educationally though..like do you think they get taught better at well known schools?

Yes. Professers will tend to go to school's they know and that have repsect IMHO

well this week..lol..it's detective. the job b4 this one was criminal psychologist. i know i want to be in law enforcement though

Man i forgot the name but its a college in NY, its good for that. Im not sure about tuition though. I dont believe it is too much, though i havent looked recently.

i would have to say yes to this thread, especially if the person holds agrudge for the stupidest reasons.

My mechanics job is very stressful cuz when ever i fix or adjust the machines (i work at a bowling alley) my boss will go right behind me and screw it up again.

I'm getting the feeling he wants them fixxed the exact way, by the book, but the fact is i have to fix alot of them while they are running.

i just can't stop the machine when there is a league bowling on it, so i rig it so that it will remain operational and works good, but that is'nt good enough for my boss.

he just keeps f**** up the machines on me, and i allways spend my whole shift reparing what he's done. then he complains that i don't inspect the machines enough.

well shit, how can i if i spend all my time fixxing what he f*** up? i don't under stand his trip. he acts as if i don't know what the f** is up, but the fact is i know how to fix everything he tries to f*** up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom