Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p im just being a brat..my neighbor wants to do something with computers too..i think he wants to program games or something<<random statement of the hour

yeah.. but like most of the guys here (prolly every where else in the world too) all he does all day is play games..and when he's at school he plays them on his calculator

Alright.. this whole debate was pretty much pointless. Here are the facts:

- Going to college increases your chances of getting a good job
- There are people who manage to get very good jobs without going to college

Those are facts, so why the hell argue about it?

I'm a bit too young to decide what I want to do in life yet, but I'm thinking about majoring in Computer Science and small buisness/microeconomics. Or CS and Math, like my brother did (from UC berkeley). But without a doubt I am going to college, preferebly a very high ranking one (I'm a high-level student atm).

However, I respect those who decide not to... their choice, and if you get a good job, I like that too. I have nothing against you.

So good luck, either way you people decide to go.

Very well put.

Is there any downside to get your associates online? Does it affect antyhing?

rakedog said:
Alright.. this whole debate was pretty much pointless. Here are the facts:

- Going to college increases your chances of getting a good job
- There are people who manage to get very good jobs without going to college

I acknowledged both of those facts, bringing up actors for example..

jack22 said:
Very well put.

Is there any downside to get your associates online? Does it affect antyhing?

Well you lack the face to face experience in the classroom.. but that's my own personal preference.

But like if you went to apply for a job, is there any downside to say the job recruiter, that you took it online? Do you have less a chance to get the job?

i think everyone had simmered down by the time you'd said that rake.

now i think the question is- is going to a well known school better than going to semi-known one..education wise?

If it is well known, a job recruiter will go 'Oh, Harvard, i know that, i'll take her, shes smart'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom