Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentioning the Apprentince, they said on the show how the "Street Smarts' Group actualy made more money then the group with College degrees. This is possibly because the street smarts group has had more exp. in the work force, but still, you don't need a college degree to be successfull. And Gian why do you stress yourself out? You are the one who brought up this issue,then someone clearly posted their opinion and you went crazy and attacked them. Your not always right. Respect other people's opinions like you would want yours respected. It seems like you enjoy getting into these scraps with the other members.

I am not aiming for college in y life. I am fully capable of it but i have ecided to spend my time with computers. I am going t get A+ and Network+ certified by the time im 16..thats my goal. My future goal is to work as a PC maitnence technician. After i get enough buisness ii plan on opening a succesful online buisness. I am also learning every programming language ican get my hands on and continually look for ways to make money through computers. I feel i am smart to self-teach myself and get ahead in life. My high school is the Academy of Information Technology and they teach IT essentials and CISco and programming.

Just my thinking.

that sounds like a plan. however, while you're still in school pay attention in english class. i had a hard time trying to read what you posted.

jack22 said:
I am not aiming for college in y life. I am fully capable of it but i have ecided to spend my time with computers. I am going t get A+ and Network+ certified by the time im 16..thats my goal. My future goal is to work as a PC maitnence technician. After i get enough buisness ii plan on opening a succesful online buisness. I am also learning every programming language ican get my hands on and continually look for ways to make money through computers. I feel i am smart to self-teach myself and get ahead in life. My high school is the Academy of Information Technology and they teach IT essentials and CISco and programming.

Just my thinking.

I don't think you'll get too far without going to an IT college. Sorry.

Swift:

they said on the show how the "Street Smarts' Group actualy made more money then the group with College degrees. This is possibly because the street smarts group has had more exp. in the work force, but still, you don't need a college degree to be successfull. And Gian why do you stress yourself out? You are the one who brought up this issue,then someone clearly posted their opinion and you went crazy and attacked them. Your not always right. Respect other people's opinions like you would want yours respected. It seems like you enjoy getting into these scraps with the other members.

What a load of crap.. how can people who know street smarts make more money then those with a college degree? Businesses are actually looking for people with degrees to put in high paying positions. We may not have the best job initially, but eventually we would get there. I'm going to get farther then those who do not ha ve a college degree, unless there is that rare case of the person going into an actor and by some stroke of luck being successful at it.. or something in that respect. I am right int his regard.

Once again Gian with your let downs. He is capable of anything. Why can't you just respect that?

How is that a load of crap? Donald Trump himself said it. I also think that those street smart people have their own buisnesses.

Swift said:
Once again Gian with your let downs. He is capable of anything. Why can't you just respect that?

He is not capable of anything. Nobody is capable of anything because we don't know everything. why don't you just respect my damn statements? Great another jack type going after me.. especially when this has nothing to do with you...

okay..seriously, this back and forth worthless character attack fighting is getting annoying. if you're going to do it do it in a civilized manner.

I can't respect your statements because you don't respect others. Your not the only person with opinions here. We all have the freedom to say what we think is right. You think whatever you believe is correct and everyone else is wrong. And i am not going after you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom