Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus Gian cool down, I agree that going to school greatens your chance of being hired at a repetitive job, but many people that have not extended their schooling have done a fine job.

As for you wanting to go in the FBI, I strongly think you would not make it. Your hot temper would probably make you argue with higher ups, eventually resulting in job termination.

yellowsnowman said:
jesus Gian cool down, I agree that going to school greatens your chance of being hired at a repetitive job, but many people that have not extended their schooling have done a fine job.

As for you wanting to go in the FBI, I strongly think you would not make it. Your hot temper would probably make you argue with higher ups, eventually resulting in job termination.

I'm sorry about being mad.

It is just I have heard far too many cases of people not going to college and ending up in dead beat jobs, as I call them.

My hot temper? Dude, you are the one who has been after me a lot and if you ever knew anything about me in real life you could just know I'm a very calm person. Additionally, my dad has a bad temper but he has gone pretty far. You need to understand the facts that you can't make judgement calls like that based on what I post. Again I would probably get extremely far in any career if I go in that direction, though I will most likely go with the Department of State instead.

Gian, a lot of us dont like you, dont you see. Your hot temper and your attitude.

I do acctualy make 53000 a year starting for ym area according to hotjobs.com

jack22 said:
Gian, a lot of us dont like you, dont you see. Your hot temper and your attitude.

I do acctualy make 53000 a year starting for ym area according to hotjobs.com

Actually I don't like you jack. You are the one with a faulty attitude and a bad temper.

Additionally, you will not get that job if you don't have a degree.

Right Gian, keep thinking that. Andhow many times have you blown up over things and howmany have i? Gian, i dont have a temper, i just go a little to far sometimes.

jack22 said:
Right Gian, keep thinking that. Andhow many times have you blown up over things and howmany have i? Gian, i dont have a temper, i just go a little to far sometimes.

Actually you are the one with a temper. You are the one who jumps on people and accuses them of things. And you are the one who argues with me whenever you have a chance.

I only jump on you when you are acting stupid.

I herby remove myself from this thread.

jack22 said:
I only jump on you when you are acting stupid.

I herby remove myself from this thread.

I don't act stupid. That's the problem. You jump on people for no damn reason and you get yourself involved with things that aren't concerning you. As far as I'm concerned you are just a noob to this forum.

so on the college thing...where does everyone go or plan to go (if you are planning to go)

i need suggestions. college is only like a year away! *GASP* WHAT SHOULD I DO?! im running out of time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom