Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See gain. Are yopu going to call that a rare case? Just because you go tocollege and that is your belief doesnt mean you should start calling these cases rare or unliky. I garuntee you i will make more money then you when i get a job. I have already made 10grand on my own selling parts and doing stuf about computers. I had a minature ebay buisness going that was making a steady income.

jack22 said:
See gain. Are yopu going to call that a rare case? Just because you go tocollege and that is your belief doesnt mean you should start calling these cases rare or unliky. I garuntee you i will make more money then you when i get a job. I have already made 10grand on my own selling parts and doing stuf about computers. I had a minature ebay buisness going that was making a steady income.

More college grads get recruited by businesses because businesses are actively looking for them. I'm going to call it a rare case because compared to how college grads are doing they are rare. I think it is likely if you do not get a degree, you will be in the working class. You guarantee you will make more money then me when you get a job? How so? How could that possible be when I get hired by a government agency that is looking for people like me? I don't care about your little ebay businesses.

No. Chances are I will earnmore money then you... a whole lot more.

If i was a basic computer technican, as basic as it gets for y area,..i get 53,000 as starting.

jack22 said:
If i was a basic computer technican, as basic as it gets for y area,..i get 53,000 as starting.

Prove it. And for who exactly? Companies are looking for people with degrees. If you want to become a technican, you have to get a degree (with companies I know about). Also I highly doubt you start with $53,000 considering how dried up the IT sector is now. Maybe $40,000.

There were tons of IT companies at my campus today..

My dad currently makes $125,000.. with benefits and all sorts of extras with the Department of State..

going to college doesnt do squat for the creative and entrepreneurs. It just hinders them.

by the way since my original statement wasnt even intended for gian in any way but just my thoughts on college i dont even know why we are having this debate.

airiox said:
going to college doesnt do squat for the creative and entrepreneurs. It just hinders them.

Eating food doesn't do anything to prevent starvation. :rolleyes:

See how ridiculous it is to make statements like that?

College inspires and is the breeding ground for creativity. Unfortunately it is also a breeding ground for leftist elements. But at my school there are major pro-Israeli/republican groups.. but lets not get into that.. there is plenty of creativity at my school. And plenty of soon-to-be entrepreneurs. So tell me, airiox.. why are you so hopeless? Why are businesses looking on my campus for people?

by the way since my original statement wasnt even intended for gian in any way but just my thoughts on college i dont even know why we are having this debate.

You think wrongly. Totally utterly wrongly.

Ok so ...

Maybe I did miss it, my bad. Such is the ways of the world.
As I read through the rest of this rapidly falling apart thread, it finally dawned on me why the people in your group left. It was the only way they knew of to get even with you. What in Gods name did you do to make them want to get away from you so bad they dropped the class?

Re: Ok so ...

setishock said:
Maybe I did miss it, my bad. Such is the ways of the world.
As I read through the rest of this rapidly falling apart thread, it finally dawned on me why the people in your group left. It was the only way they knew of to get even with you. What in Gods name did you do to make them want to get away from you so bad they dropped the class?

We didn't even start having meetings or anything. So how the hell would they know me, pray tell? And get even with me? For what? I already started doing my end of the project and even suggested I could bring in things because I lived in Ecuador for several years. I didn't do anything bad. So please don't be an idiot and try to twist this into something it is not, thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom