Video Card

blah380

Solid State Member
i am upgrading my computers video card... i am looking into buying a "Predator GeForce MX4000 Plus Video Card, 8x AGP, 128MB DDR " can you tell me if this new card has T&L, is old, or anything else i need to know please. my comps specs are: 3.0GHz, 80Gb, 512MB RAM, Intel 865G, and a 17 inch flat screen. just incase those are needed.

The video card that you're talking about is quite old... I wouldn't recommend getting one. As jack22 said, though, what's your budget? If you have a 200 dollar budget, then you might consider a 6600 GT (Nvidia)... Or what jack22 has, a 6800 GT... Those are more expensive though. I got a Gigabyte 6600 GT a few days ago and I've been very happy with it. In fact, I've been astounded by the graphical quality that it can handle compared to the 200 bucks that I paid for it.

great... my budget is not the best ever, about $75 tops. i need a good card, and one with T&L!!! thanks.

no offence but i dont know how, and i dont wanna blow myself up.lol... i mean break my comp. and is that card compatibal with a flat screen? sorry for missing link, im playing RS2. and i dont see anything on there saying it has T&L, are you sure it does?

Yesh it is fine, it is compatible, and i will walk you thorugh installation for only 50$!...juss kidding, i'll help ya for free...it is the simpilest thing.

Back
Top Bottom