Intel Pentium 6xx or AMD Athlon 64 skt 939 Winchester?

money_man said:
get ready for the rush of AMD supporters who are blinded by the athlon64 processors and arent even gunna check out the 6xx series. your in for a shitstorm hope you got your umbrella. i dont know anything aboutt eh new 6xx series so ima going to keep my nose outta this

What a pile of dung... I'm tired of you intel fanboys. You make up these numbers and you defy benchmarks. The Athlon 64 defeats the Pentium 6xx in 70-80% of the tests. I'm not going to check out the 6xx because it is false advertisement and a waste of time. It is not 64-bit. The 6xx is an expensive joke. Additionally overclocking potential amongst these new Pentiums is limited because of the high level of heat they generate. I would recommend you steer clear from this false advertisement ploy. Intel has no personal 64-bit processors out. Itanium are server CPUs. These aren't 64-bit. They support some 64-bit applications but that is very limited.

Name calling? And you are too stubborn to read up on EM64 which is what they are advertising when you click the ad and read the smaller print.

You are the one who isn't reading. I was simply stating that the Pentium 6xx is not a 64-bit processor. They are committing advertisement falsehoods as far as I'm concerned.

Then you are not educated enough t say that because it never said processor, just processing. Loophole, yes. False advertising, no. Read before arguing.

Then go sue them if you so strongly beileve it i. You will get pwned in 2 seconds if you try.

Back
Top Bottom