Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jack22 said:
Gian, you just only see things one way. It is possible and i know people that have do it. My friend, who is 15, worked forthe military programming and with secruity stuff. he left that and now has a buisness and makes alottttttttttt of money at the age of 15 and affords to pay other people and such.

So gian, you dont need a college degree because he got kicked out of school for stealing a bunch of tests to prove the school was stupid.
What country are you from? never heard of any 15 year olds joining the military before.

jack22 said:
Everyone is entitled to there own opinion Gian, right or wrong

But god damn it, you are calling me a liar when I say the military doesn't hire 15 year olds. I just talked with a representative from the Army (Army Corps of Engineers) and their hiring guidelines today. They had something called career day at my campus.

you ever watched the aprrentice? obvioulsy not.

The richest man I know personally never stepped a foot into college. My dad has a masters degree in college and he is just your average middle class american.

He could have made more money at a previous job that required no college degree from what he is making now.

Your little case studies and statistics mean nothing.

You know, prove it. If you know what you are good at, self-teach yourself...you will get far.

airiox said:
you ever watched the aprrentice? obvioulsy not.

The richest man I know personally never stepped a foot into college. My dad has a masters degree in college and he is just your average middle class american.

He could have made more money at a previous job that required no college degree from what he is making now.

Your little case studies and statistics mean nothing.

The richest man I ever met, Paco Salvador back in Ecuador (who had near to $1 billion in assets)... had an MBA and went to Harvard. And don't care for the apprentice. I just give it to you flat out, businesses and government agencies are recruiting on my campus and are looking for college graduates. You have bigger chances with a degree. It is like gold in this world.

I don't care for rare cases.

Your little rare cases mean nothing.

Gian,wake up. These are ttrue stories that are not rare. You just dont like to open up your eyes. I bet you you will make less then a lot of people without degress

jack22 said:
Gian,wake up. These are ttrue stories that are not rare. You just dont like to open up your eyes. I bet you you will make less then a lot of people without degress

They are very damn rare. You wake up... smart one. You don't have a degree businesses won't be out looking for you. Businesses on the other hand are active on college campuses. I will make more then a huge majority of people without degrees. Example: A lot of the people in the US do not have degrees are part of the working class.

My dad never made it past 8th grade, yet owns three businesses and makes a fine living, whatever we need we can get but one of this really matters.

I'll make one final statement on this whole thing: Your chances are greatly, vastly increased if you have a degree. You can continue naming these few cases, but you are not going to change reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom