Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jack22 said:
Gian, you just only see things one way. It is possible and i know people that have do it. My friend, who is 15, worked forthe military programming and with secruity stuff. he left that and now has a buisness and makes alottttttttttt of money at the age of 15 and affords to pay other people and such.

So gian, you dont need a college degree because he got kicked out of school for stealing a bunch of tests to prove the school was stupid.

Dude wake up. You have to get a degree to possibly operate a business because banks will not loan you money if you don't have credentials. I live in the real world and I know how it is. And your story about your friend is crap because the military only hires people with degrees. How do I know? I was just asking today out of curiousity as the military was just promoting military jobs at my campus. Additionally how can a 15 year old start a business if he can't have fiscal backing from banks? I think you are full of crap. Worked for military programming LOL? You even know what you are talking about? Why would the military hire a 15 year old? I know someone who is 26 and just became a Army Corp Engineer and he develops electronic systems for weapon platforms. He has two degrees.

You need a college degree to get backing with banks to get a loan to start a business. Thanks for talking about your made up friend though.

Not if you are self-taught and can prove it to high people, specially if you are a programmer or web designer. You can also get certified in anything stating that you know alot.

airiox said:
thats why i dont go to school anymore had plenty of group crap like that all fall on me as well.

They dont teach crap in college.

That can be taken two ways, Giancarlos.
First is they don't teach a course in "crap".
Second is they have top of the line classes.

To profess to being so smart, you missed the point altogether. Again...

BlackLotusPond thats his aim

Everyone go talk to hima nd askhim for his evidence if you dont beileve me.

jack22 said:
Not if you are self-taught and can prove it to high people, specially if you are a programmer or web designer. You can also get certified in anything stating that you know alot.

I'm sorry but there are plenty of suits out there (when I say suits I refer to higher ups in businesses) who will not even listen to you if you don't have a degree. You can become an actor though if you don't have a degree. That's fine with me. But there are tons of actors out there. You can't get into the Army Corps of Engineers without degrees...

jack22 said:
BlackLotusPond thats his aim

Everyone go talk to hima nd askhim for his evidence if you dont beileve me.

DUDE THE MILITARY DOES NOT HIRE 15 YEAR OLDS.. A LOT OF MY FAMILY HAS BEEN IN THE MILITARY AT ONE POINT IN THE TIME. I know what it takes.

setishock said:
That can be taken two ways, Giancarlos.
First is they don't teach a course in "crap".
Second is they have top of the line classes.

To profess to being so smart, you missed the point altogether. Again...

Well I take it as the way it should, they don't teach crap.. means in modern day english slang... that.. they don't teach anything of worth. Again you are the one missing the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom